Five for Friday



I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 new items that I have added to my store.
I have added readers for George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
Each reader comes with two different versions:
The first version is interactive and has students filling in the word "he".
The second version already has "he" typed out.

Next, I have added George Washington and Abraham Lincoln Write the Room activities.  These are editable, so you can have students practice whatever skill you like... addition, subtraction, sight words, etc.
This is a Telling Time Center that has students practicing time to the hour and half hour.  This packet comes with a George Washington and Abraham Lincoln center.  Simply, print the cards, laminate for durability, and then place in a center or hang around the room as a Write the Room activity.  Students look at the cards and record the time.
I have added two hats for the 100th Day: 100 Days Brighter and Inched My Way to the 100th Day

Students receive a checklist and color 10 each of the following colors: pink, blue, purple, red, green, black, brown, orange, yellow and gray.

After coloring, the students cut out the number 100 and the strips to make the hat.  Then the students glue and staple to complete the hat.
Lastly, I have added two Math Stations Packets.  You can click on the links below to read more about them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment