Bee Labels and FREE August Printable Calendar

So sad... tomorrow is my last day as a free woman!  ;)  I have to go back to work on Monday, and then the kids will return the following Monday.  In the past, my Kinder babies have always used 1 inch notebooks as their take home folders.  This year, our school did not order agendas for Kindergarten, which is the main reason they needed the 1 inch binders.  So instead, I bought the super cheap 3 prong folders to send home with the kids.  I know these won't make it through the entire year, but since they are cheap I am hoping they will make it to at least Christmas, and then I can just replace them.

Anyways, here are the labels that I created to put on the front of the 3 prong folders.



And here is a FREE printable August Calendar that I created to send home with the kids.  You can grab it by clicking on the picture.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment