Five Freebies!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my Five for Friday.


Since all five of my highlights are FREE I am also linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday.


I did some cleaning in my TPT store.  I looked at some of my items that have been there for a while and haven't sold.  Since they are not selling I decided instead of deleting them, to just make them a freebie.  Hopefully, you can get some use out of them!


 My first two freebies are working on the word families "at" and "an".  Students simply write the words and then cut on the dotted lines.  The last step is to staple the pages together to create a book.







This freebie practices building color words with playdoh.

 

This freebie has students practice reading and writing the word "this".



The last freebie has lots of random things.  Just click the picture below to check it out.


Hope you enjoy the freebies! :)

No comments

Post a Comment