Zoo-A-Palooza

Our last field trip will be to the Zoo in May.  During Spring Break I have been working on creating a Zoo Unit.  I have already uploaded this unit to my store.  Go ahead and grab it while the price is low because I will be adding more to it and you can re-download what I add for free!  Here's what I have so far:

Blends With Bear: 
At this station, students grab a card, look at the picture and then record the beginning blend.


Subtraction with the Giraffe:
This is a subtraction station that practices numbers within 10.

Addition with the Lion:
This station practices addition within 10.



Unscramble the Sight Words:
Students work to unscramble and record sight words.  


Here are the printables that are included:





If you would like to see this unit in my store just click on the picture below.


Want to win a copy?  Here's how:
1. Follow me on Pinterest.  Leave email below.
2. Follow me on Instagram.  Leave email below.
3. Follow my TPT store.  Leave email below.
4. Follow my Blog.  Leave email below.
That's 4 entries!  
Good luck and I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner!

6 comments

  1. I would love a copy. My first graders are headed to the zoo next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I love your products (and blog name!). I would adore this for my class. :). Just started following you :). Lynnchuback@gmail.com. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and perfect for my centers. I would love a copy!:)
    kronan@woburnpublicschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I would love a copy for my kiddos.
    jrogers@plainfield.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be perfect for my classroom! drozhon@harmony175.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittani,
    Thank you for linking up for Krista's 10,000 celebration.
    Alison Funk

    ReplyDelete