Playdoh Mats for Color Words

Hey, y'all!  Eight days and I'm back to work!!  I actually went to work today to interview for a teacher's aide.  All of the candidates were really great, and the position was filled today... yay!!  I am going to be working with someone who worked in my classroom over half the year last year subbing.  I am so excited about starting a new year!

I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


The first few weeks of school, I will be introducing color words.  So today, I made Playdoh Mats for Color Words.  Here's a look at what's included in my packet:











I love using playdoh mats to teach sight words because it is fun, engaging, hands-on, and the students can do the work independently in a station or center.  I am excited about using these color word mats this year!  If you would like to see them in my store just click here!

No comments

Post a Comment