Name Practice with Color Words

Hello, friends!  Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!  I am nervous and excited at the same time about my new kiddos coming on Tuesday.  This past Thursday was Back to School Night, and it went great!  I was able to meet 17 out of 21 new faces! :)

I am trying to get things ready for the first few weeks of school.  At the beginning of the school year, we will be practicing some of the more basic skills, such as name recognition, letter identification, and color words.  So, today I created this fun activity.

I love this activity because it is individualized for each student, and they get to practice much needed beginning of the year skills.  How can you get yours?  Easy!  Just purchase the item from my store and then email me your class roster to brittanitinsley85@gmail.com and I will have your individualized packet back to you as quickly as I can!  Hopefully, within 24 hours! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment