July Currently

This is my first time ever linking up with Farley.

So excited!


Can you believe it is July already???

I am going to tell you about what is currently going on with me.  I am listening to an episode of Days of Our Lives.  Yes, I'm a sucker for the drama.  I have watched this show since I was in 2nd grade.  My Granny used to watch it and I would watch it with her.  I have watched it on and off throughout my life.  Even if you miss a few years, I feel like you can turn it back on and pick up right about where you left off.  :)

I am LOVING my new HUSBAND!!  We have only been married for 1 week and 2 days! :)

I am thinking of new ideas for next year and items that I need to work on for my TPT store.

I am wanting to buy new things for my classroom.  Each year, we get around $275 to spend on school supplies.  The first day we can spend the money is July 1st!!  So... I need to be thinking of what I want to buy!

I am needing absolutely nothing!  Since I was recently married, we were blessed with so many gifts.  I do not need anything right now!

And lastly, for tips, tricks and hints, I encourage you to read other blogs!!  Not only can you learn so much from other teachers, you may be lucky enough to win something for free!  I love reading blogs and getting ideas from other teachers.  This  morning I received emails from 2 different bloggers saying that I had won some free items from their store.  So, I encourage you to read other blogs and if someone is hosting a giveaway, try entering!  You may win!

2 comments

  1. I posted Farley's Currently for the first time this month too! I am so excited.

    Congrats on getting married! You have had an exciting summer!

    I love buying school supplies. I don't think that I have stopped thinking about school at all this summer. I am constantly coming up with new ideas and new things I want to do or make or buy.

    It is so nice to read your blog and find other great teachers!
    I am your newest follower.

    Jessica
    Hanging Out in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and for following me! I am on my way to check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete